Below are the top 5 apps to use for making most out of working from home.
- Slack: Slack has lot of features that facilitate communication and help move things faster. Messaging, channels, calls and screen-sharing to name a few. No wonder, Slack is going to minimize our dependency on emails.
- Zoom: Zoom provides video calling and screen sharing as well. It is ultra easy to use. Zoom is popular among non-enterprise users as well. It allows users to collaborate seamlessly.
- Google G-suite apps: G-suite offers office productivity tools like docs, drive etc. It facilitates collaboration among teams spread across geographies.
- Microsoft teams: Microsoft teams is very intuitive and easy to use like all other Microsoft products. Users can share documents, make calls etc.
- Skype: Skype is the oldest app among all of above. It is the most popular app to make voice calls over internet. It support wide variety of platforms.